In this new, monthly segment called Q&A, Layne and Daniel take 30 minutes to answer as many questions as they can about trans-related issues.
If you have a question you would like Layne and Daniel to answer in next months Q&A, leave us a comment below!
This month’s questions:
1. Has anyone been so dysphoric that you don’t think you can handle it?
2. How do you feel about being referred to as “a Trans” or “a Transgender”?
3. If you could change one thing about being Trans, what would it be?
4. Is anyone else at that point where they realize it doesn’t matter what other people think “manly” or “masculine” should be?
5. Scenario Question: I'm trying to figure out how to come out to my mom. She said some pretty transphobic stuff when a friend of mine came out, but that was 10 years ago and it seems like her views have changed. (Another friend came out and she was happy for her, used correct pronouns etc). Does anyone have any advice? Or some kind words?